Find out about our expetise for your analysis
Our laboratory of analytical chemistry is equipped with the finest instruments at the top of the technology. Our 24 different instruments allow a wide range of chemical analysis in liquid, gas or solid phase. To this day, we are recognized as the only laboratory of analytical chemistry in Canada entirely dedicated to biomass analysis
Our experience is at your service for extraction, identification and quantification of a large number of molecules through the development of analytical methods which, in some cases, can be implemented directly to your industrial process as Process Analytical Tools (PAT).
Chemical analysis suitable for your needs
Our instruments for chemical analysis
- Chemical analysis of biomass : extractibles, cellulosis, hemicelluloses, lignin, moisture rate and ash according to ASTM, TAPPI, NREL, standards.
- Analysis of sugars by ion chromatogprahy : (Fucose, sucrose, arabinose, galactose, rhamnose, glucose, xylose, mannose, fructose, maltose et cellobiose)
- Determination of high heating value and low heating value
- Thermogravimetric analysis coupled or not to an infrared spectrophotometer
- Elemental analysis C, H, N, S and O (oxygen beeing determined by absolute quantification and not by difference)